Rokinon’s ultra-wide AF 14mm F/2.8 lens for Nikon cameras is coming this fall
It’s the very first AF lens Rokinon has introduced for Nikon’s F mount.
A new ultra-wide AF 14mm F/2.8 lens from Rokinon specifically designed for Nikon F mount cameras is coming this fall for only $799. It is the eighth lens that features AF technology, but the first to work with Nikon cameras.
Here’s what we know about it:
- 3.67″ long
- Weighs 16.7oz
- 15 ultra multi coated elements spread across 10 groups
- 2 aspherical elements
- 1 extra-low dispersion element
- 4 high refractive elements
- Minimum focusing distance 7.9 in
- Ultra-wide 116.6° view
- Rounded seven blade aperture for pleasing bokeh and star effects
- Built-in lens hood
- Weather sealed
- Available in September for $799.00
Although the lens is designed for full frame F mount cameras, it will also work on APS-C Nikon cameras (with a 21mm equivalent), and, with the correct mount, the new full-frame mirrorless Z cameras that were announced late last night.