It is undeniable that Instagram has a huge influence in photography. The massive social media platform is used by professional and amateur shooters, who are uploading nearly 60 million photos per day.
Today Instagram released a list of the top 10 geotagged locations of the year. Like last year, New York and the Los Angeles area still take up massive real estate, but 2014 saw a number of international locations edge into the top 10.
**Check out the Top Geotagged Locations Below: **
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, New York
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
7. Красная площадь / Red Square, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
5. ЦПКиО им. Горького / Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
4. Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
3. Times Square, New York, New York
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, California