- Remote: Allows you to trigger the camera's shutter from your phone. Good for group shots or self portraits.
- Self Timer: Allows the shooter to set the timer between 1 second and 12 seconds.
- Double Exposure: Takes two shots on a single Polaroid.
- Light Painting: Turns on the flashlight on your phone to use as a light painting tool and keeps track of the elapsed time on an exposure.
- Noise Trigger: Responds to sounds in a scene (a cat meowing, a party popper exploding or a child screaming).
- Manual Mode: Lets the shooter set their shutter speed (between bulb and 1/125), aperture (between F12-F64), the strength of the flash and if the Polaroid ejects right away or not. When the flash is turned off, Manual Mode also features a built-in light meter.