- A newly developed mechanical shutter allows it to shoot 15 frames per second, making it the fastest camera in the X series.
- Updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder too.
- Larger capacity battery can shoot up to 600 frames per charge.
- A 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen provides a high-quality monitor, but can also be folded away to minimize distractions.
- Top plate has been redesigned and it’s now easier to switch between still and video modes.
- Video capture includes DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p and F-Log footage in 10-bit color.
- Eterna Bleach Bypass film simulation offers a beautiful desaturated and high-contrast look in camera.
Amazon’s Fall 2020 products announcements include a security camera drone that flies around your house