- 16 elements form 12 groups, including 3 aspherical elements, 1 super ED element and 1 ED element for controlling spherical aberration, field curvature and chromatic aberration
- 5-axis image stabilization
- High-speed autofocus motor for quiet focusing
- Dust and weather-resistant construction sealed at 11 points and allows the lens to operate in temperatures as low as 14 degrees.
- Weight: approximately 2.2 lbs
- Length: 5.69 inches long, making it quite compact for a large format camera system
- Available late February for $2,300
This photographer chases the Midwest’s most dramatic storms. Here are some of his favorite shots.