We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Early this morning Canon announced the forthcoming EOS M200, an entry-level mirrorless camera that offers features like eye detection and 4K video. The camera is built around a 24 megapixel APS-C sensor and features a Digic 8 processor, which gives it features like Dual Pixel AF with eye detection.
Here is what else we know about it:
- 4K UHD, Full HD up to 60p, Vertical video support
- Tilting LCD touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for convenient sharing
- Compatible with Extensive Line of EF-M, Canon EF4 and EF-S4 lenses
- Weighs 10.55 oz
- Dimension of 4.25 x 2.64 x 1.38″
- Available October 2019 for $599
Although the upgrades on the EOS M200 are subtle compared to what was found in the M100, this seems like a great lightweight option for a photographer on the go.