- What 19th-century photographer best known for his Western landscapes served as an advisor to the film Gone With the Wind?
- In the movie Rear Window, star James Stewart portrays a photojournalist who has been injured while on assignment. What was the assignment?
- What camera does Stewart use to do his backyard peeping?
- The famous credit sequences of two James Bond movies, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger,were made by graphic designer Robert Brownjohn. With which avant-garde photographer did Brownjohn once study under?
- In what movie did Oscar winner Faye Dunaway play a troubled fashion photographer? In what movie did she play a troubled fine-art photographer?