After they kicked me out of the store -- actually they had to close at 9 o'clock -- I realized that I was about done with what had turned out to be a very interesting day. But I was still only at 175 photos (by the way, 15 hours of 12 photos per hour works out to 180 shots, not the 225 quoted in the article) and wanted to get home and burn up the last few capturing my dogs in hopefully interesting poses. On the way home I noticed that the stop signs were glowing in my headlights at roughly the same intensity as my dash lights...another idea! At the last stop sign before home, I knew there wouldn't be much traffic this late on a Sunday night, so I stopped about 30 yards short of the sign and went to work. I set up my tripod on the driver's seat, and composed the best I could to replicate the driver's perspective. I wanted everything to be in focus, so I set the aperture at f/22, but this necessitated a long exposure. I set it at 30 seconds, and hoped for the best. By checking the LCD after each shot, they were looking pretty good...but something was missing. At this point I was getting pretty tired, and focusing was even becoming a challenge...and that was the subject I was looking for. Too tired to drive, what might the hazards be? So the next attempt was shot using the timer, and it gave me time to run up into the headlights and get set before the shutter tripped. Unfortunately, the snow was coming down pretty good and made it hard to keep the windshield clean...which turned out to be a benefit. I think it adds to the whole story. This series of photos were the only ones that I shot all day that needed some major manipulations in the computer. All of the photos were shot in RAW, so they all needed conversion in Digital Photo Pro, and most were treated to levels adjustments in Photoshop Elements. But this group needed a little something else. Since I shot this with the engine off to avoid vibrations, the tach showed 0 rpm, the speedometer showed 0 mph, and all of the idiot lights that come on when the key is on but the engine is not were glowing brightly and giving things away. So the idot lights were all cloned out, the tach and speedo needles were selected and moved, and then the 0's that were semi-destroyed by the move process were cloned back in. The only thing not fixed, something possibly noticed by the sharp-eyed in the crowd, was the oil pressure gauge. It is still at zero, which would be a very dangerous thing driving at 30 mph. Just wanted to see if anyone would notice.