We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Memory cards aren’t exciting, but our digital cameras are all but worthless without them. Right now, Lexar is offering some large discounts on some of its most high-performance memory cards. That includes SDs, MicroSDs, and even CFExpress cards. Now is the time to stock up before you break your trusty old card and need to pay full price after losing a bunch of images. That’s no fun.
Lexar Professional 1667x 256GB (2-Pack) Memory SDXC UHS-II Cards $107 (was $174)
Typically with memory cards, you can choose two options out of large capacity, fast speed, and a low price. This pair of cards, however, drops a serious deal on a total of 512GB of super-fast storage. These aren’t the absolute fastest cards that Lexar offers, but the 1667x speed is plenty speedy for high-res burst shooting and even 4K video. The UHS-II interface is totally backwards compatible with older cameras, but it can make the most out of new cameras’ read, write, and transfer speeds. These are pro-grade cards that will last you a long time if you take care of them. Seriously, don’t skimp when it comes to cards.
- Lexar Professional 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Memory Card $95 (was $169)
- Lexar Professional 1667x 256GB SDXC UHS-II Memory Card $61.99 (was $89.99)
- Lexar Professional 1667x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Memory Card $30.99 (was $45)
Lexar MicroSD card Prime Day deals
- Lexar PLAY 1TB microSDXC UHS-I Micro SD Memory Card $62.99 (was $129)
- Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card w/ SD Adapter $13.99 (was $18.99)
- Lexar E-Series 512GB Micro SD Card, microSDXC UHS-I Flash Memory Card $33.99 (was $44.99)
Lexar CFExpress Prime Day deals
More Lexar Deals
- Lexar Professional Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader $15.99 (was $29.99)
- Lexar NM710 SSD 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive $88.99 (was $94)
- Lexar NQ100 480GB 2.5” SATA III Internal SSD $15.48 (was $32.99)