Combining some of its most popular new accessories, Lensbaby has announced the $750 Pro Effects Kit
The newest offering from the fine folks at Lensbaby is a kit containing some of the newest lenses from the company, as well as a bundle of other smaller accessories. The Pro Effects Kit will set you back $750 ($55 off the individual prices) and contains:
- Composer Pro with Sweet 35 Optic- The Composer Pro refines and enhances the popular and award winning Lensbaby Composer by upgrading the swivel ball and focus mechanism to provide professional performance and delivers ultra-smooth focus and tilt control. The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm f/2.5 selective focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture that creates a tack sharp sweet spot of focus surrounded by blur.
- Edge 80 Optic- When tilted, this 80mm f/2.8 flat field of focus optic, with a 12-blade adjustable aperture, delivers a slice of tack sharp focus through the image bordered by a soft blur. When pointed straight ahead, Edge 80 can be used like a straight lens.
- Macro Converters- This set contains one 8mm converter and one 16mm converter. Stack them together to make a 24mm converter. When used with the Sweet 35 the focus range is 1.63” to 3.25” and with the Edge 80 the focus range is 9”-13.25”.
- Lensbaby Lens Cleaning Cloth- Made of a deluxe silky-style microfiber, this large cleaning cloth offers plenty of real estate to meet all your lens cleaning needs. The 14”x14” size of the cloth also allows you to protect any Lensbaby lens by swaddling it in the cloth and stowing it away in a camera bag compartment.
- Lensbaby System Bag- Features removable and adjustable elastic straps inside that allow you to customize and carry your favorite Lensbaby shooting set up. The bag includes a removable shoulder strap, several convenient compartments including an outside zipper and an inside mesh sleeve, and velcro straps on the bottom of the bag that allow you to attach one System Bag to another.
Right now, the set is only available for Canon EF and Nikon mounts — but given that Lensbaby generally has a pretty good record on ILC compatibility, don't be surprised if it's available for other cameras before too long.