Win a Diane Arbus Biography
Enter for your chance to win Patricia Bosworth's Diane Arbus biography.
With Diane Arbus receiving the silverscreen treatment in Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus, and with this very site offering up an interview with the film’s director, Steven Shainberg (of Secretary fame), it seems like the right time for an Arbus-related giveaway.
We are offering up five copies of Diane Arbus: A Biography, by Patricia Bosworth, which served as inspiration for the Nicole Kidman film. To enter, simply fill out the form below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Starts: November 29, 2006
Ends: December 31, 2006
|To register to win, please fill out and submit the form below|
|* Mandatory Fields|
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|Email Address *|
|State *||Choose stateALABAMAALASKAARIZONAARKANSASCALIFORNIACOLORADOCONNECTICUTDELAWAREFLORIDAGEORGIAHAWAIIIDAHOILLINOISINDIANAIOWAKANSASKENTUCKYLOUISIANAMAINEMARYLANDMASSACHUSETTSMICHIGANMINNESOTAMISSISSIPPIMISSOURIMONTANANEBRASKANEVADANEW HAMPSHIRENEW JERSEYNEW MEXICONEW YORKNORTH CAROLINANORTH DAKOTAOHIOOKLAHOMAOREGONPENNSYLVANIARHODE ISLANDSOUTH CAROLINASOUTH DAKOTATENNESSEETEXASUTAHVERMONTVIRGINIAWASHINGTONWASHINGTON, D.C.WEST VIRGINIAWISCONSINWYOMING|
|Gender *||Male Female|
|Sign up for our newsletter today! We’ll send you the latest info on what’s happening in the world of photography. To sign up, simply select “Yes” below. Yes No|
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter online after 12:01 pm ET, November 30, 2006 at www.popphoto.com. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on December 31, 2006. One entry per person or e-mail address per day.
2. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC, 18 years of age and older, except the employees of the Sponsors, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc., and members of their immediate families.
3. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by mail and/or by e-mail. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. The winners will receive one copy of Diane Arbus: A Biography, by Patricia Bosworth.
5. No transfer, substitution in prize, or cash will be allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification letter, including the completion of an affidavit and liability/publicity release, and return them within fifteen days of the date on the prize notification letter; otherwise prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. Liability for any applicable taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the IRS. All expenses not specifically provided for by Sponsors in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Sponsors reserve the right to modify or terminate this Sweepstakes or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise. In the event of early termination, Sponsors will randomly select winner from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States with venue in New York County in the State of New York.
9. For winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope after December 31, 2006 to: PopPhoto.com Giveaways, c/o Popular Photography & Imaging, 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. Residents of VT may omit postage. Or click here for the list of winners.
Thank you for entering PopPhoto.com’s Diane Arbus Biography Giveaway! If you’re interested in this product, please visit the related link below to learn more.