Here’s your chance to show us your worst photographs ever… revamped! Prove to us that you can edit or re-shoot your favorite bad photo to become a first-class winner! This is a brand new contest from PopPhoto.com, so don’t be shy to crop, re-shoot, and focus your images. Let us know what you did to improve your picture and what went wrong on the original shoot for a chance to win a new camera.
1) Each photographer may submit up to 2 sets of before and after images between Wednesday June 18 and Monday July 14, 2008.
2) Both Photos (Before & After) must be sent in the same email.
3) Send Pictures in an email to Flash@popphoto.com, jpeg format, with the subject line “Photo Makeover”
4) Please include:
Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, as well as a few sentences on what you did to make the bad photo good. (ex: Use of Photoshop, Re-shoot, change exposure setting, etc.)
5) The winner will be announced on or around July 28, 2008
6) The winner will receive an Olympus Fe-250
7) Official rules here: Download photo_makeover_contest_rules.doc