1. When were these types of images first marketed?
If you were reading the blog this week, you learned about an American photographer who was using a very difficult process to create early color images. In fact, the process he was using was the first successful color photographic process. So here are our questions:
1. Who was the American photographer?
2. What were the early color photographs called?
3. Who invented the process? (Hint: Their picture is seen here.)
4. When were these types of images first marketed?
Have a nice Memorial Day weekend. We’ll be checking in from the beach to see who solves this week’s quiz.