The first person to answer any of the questions gets an honorable mention. If you get them all, you win.—David Schonauer
Wow, only two days left to answer last week's photo quiz questions, and no one has ventured any guesses. Maybe a few hints will help. So here goes:
1. The advisor on Gone With the Wind was famous for his 19th-century geological survey.
2. There were cars involved in the accident.
3. He was using a postwar German camera the name of which started with an "E."
4. The avant-garde photographer was Hungarian, first name Lazlo, and famed as a Bauhaus professor.
5. Dunaway starred as a fashion photographer in a 1978 murder mystery with the word "Eyes" in the title. She starred as a fine-art photographer in a 1975 movies about the CIA, costarring Robert Redford.
The first person to answer any of the questions gets an honorable mention. If you get them all, you win.