A PopPhoto.com exclusive
LIGHT EMITTING DIODES FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING AND CAMERA PHONE FLASH?
When Goko Camera Company Ltd. years ago saw its market for 8 and 16mm movie editing equipment decline, it swiftly and successfully turned to OEM manufacturing 35mm cameras for many major camera companies. With that now disappearing, Goko has taken to tomato and prawn farming. Abandoning imaging? Never. Highly innovative MacromaX LZ3-2 lens for 35mm and digital SLRs provides .8X-2.4X macrozoom magnification at f/27-f/49 with TTL exposure by 18 LEDs around front lens circumference. Small apertures provide amazing depth of field for such high magnification. Sales will begin in 2004, probably in Europe first.
Click on the headline to go to that part of the story.
• FUJI ACCENTS THE POSITIVE
• NIKON LOYAL TO APS DIGITAL CAMERA SENSORS
• CANON GOES 24x36 SENSOR FOR PRO SLRS, APS FOR AMATEUR
• WILL THERE BE A MINOLTA MAXXUM DIGITAL SLR?
• WHO HAS THE SMALLEST, LIGHTEST, DIGITAL SLRS? PENTAX
• OLYMPUS PLANS FOR TWO MORE
• KYOCERA CONCENTRATES ON COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERAS
• NO, FILM AIN'T DEAD
• DOES IMAGE STABILIZING BELONG IN THE CAMERA OR LENS?
• WILL 24x36MM DIGITAL SENSOR CAMERAS REPLACE MEDIUM FORMAT?
• DEGEEKING DIGITAL CAMERAS & INSTRUCTION BOOKS
• CAMERA PHONES REIGN TRIUMPHANT-- ZOOM LENSES AND FLASH COMING NEXT
• ECONOMY IS A-OK WITH TAMRON