A PopPhoto.com exclusive
DEGEEKING DIGITAL CAMERAS & INSTRUCTION BOOKS:
All camera manufacturers concerned that too many would-be digital camera purchasers are put off by complexities of digital camera operations and instruction books. Simplification is the aim. "We've got to take digital camera design and instructions out of the hands of computer geeks and put them where they belong-with photographers," said one executive.
Click on the headline to go to that part of the story.
• FUJI ACCENTS THE POSITIVE
• NIKON LOYAL TO APS DIGITAL CAMERA SENSORS
• CANON GOES 24x36 SENSOR FOR PRO SLRS, APS FOR AMATEUR
• WILL THERE BE A MINOLTA MAXXUM DIGITAL SLR?
• WHO HAS THE SMALLEST, LIGHTEST, DIGITAL SLRS? PENTAX
• OLYMPUS PLANS FOR TWO MORE
• KYOCERA CONCENTRATES ON COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERAS
• NO, FILM AIN'T DEAD
• LIGHT EMITTING DIODES FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING AND CAMERA PHONE FLASH?
• DOES IMAGE STABILIZING BELONG IN THE CAMERA OR LENS?
• WILL 24x36MM DIGITAL SENSOR CAMERAS REPLACE MEDIUM FORMAT?
• CAMERA PHONES REIGN TRIUMPHANT-- ZOOM LENSES AND FLASH COMING NEXT
• ECONOMY IS A-OK WITH TAMRON